Translate this text or page in 60 languages
It is Examination Time NOW!
(Please finish before the Final ETERNAL PLACEMENT Test)
"Examine yourselves, whether you be in HIS Faith, to prove yourselves. Know you not your own selves, how that Jesus the is in you, except you be reprobates (96, not standing the test, not approved, unfit for, rejected.)" 1Cor. 13: 5 CHRIST equals the Living WORD, WHO is GOD! IS HE LORD and RULER, ONLY!
AND the ONLY WAY to examine "your selves" is by the WORD of GOD, the JUDGE of judges, the FINAL Examiner! The ONE who EVERYONE will be JUDGED by, believe it or NOT! And you will be "judged" for everything done in this life, good or evil, and you will stand before the DIVINE WORD, as JUDGE and NOT "mother nature" the creator of sin!
"Therefore if any one be in CHRIST, they are a new creature, old things are passed away, behold, all things have become new. 18 And all things are of GOD, who has reconciled (restored) us to HIMSELF by CHRIST Jesus, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation (restoration ).” 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 [ To "minister or testify to others, the TOTAL RESTORATION from the flawed fallen mankind back into HIS CREATED. NOW! ]
1. If you are “in CHRIST” . . . Well ARE you "in CHRIST?" Yes or NO?
you are really "in CHRIST" .
. . THAN…
2. “. . . you are a "NEW CREATION"
. . . ARE you a REAL Totally "NEW CREATION?" Yes or NO?
IF you are a “NEW CREATION” . . . ONLY WHEN . . .
3. . . . "OLD things are passed away!"
ARE ALL “OLD THINGS PASSED AWAY” from you? Yes or NO?
when “OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY". . . THAN...
4. ". . . ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW!”
Are "ALL THINGS BECOME NEW?” Yes or NO?
when "ALL things HAVE
become NEW.". . . Than . . .
and ONLY THEN . . .
5. ". . . ALL THINGS ARE OF GOD!”. . . ARE "ALL THINGS OF GOD" with you? Yes or NO!
NOW... "ALL" means = ALL inclusive, everything! AND only when "ALL THINGS are of GOD," are you a NEW CREATION."... "IN CHRIST!"
6. "ALL THINGS” are of GOD, ”who HAS RESTORED (PAST TENSE) us to HIMSELF by CHRIST Jesus.”…
ARE you TOTALLY "RESTORED" to the CREATOR by CHRIST, these LIVING WORDS? Yes or NO?
answer is YES …ONLY when … "ALL" the ANSWERS
( 1. through 5. ) are "ALL" YES… BUT if "ALL" the answers ARE NOT… "ALL" YES, to ALL" of the Above, and IF ANY answer is "NO" to ANY of the questions ABOVE, ( 1. through 5. ) than you ARE NOT 'reconciled,' ["RESTORED"] to GOD by CHRIST Jesus!' ....YET! ... (Good to know NOW, HUH? So you correct the situation by these WORDS of the CREATOR Before "Judgment" is set at death!)
7. NOW... GOD states through CHRIST Jesus (a really and Truly reliable source) in Mark 9: 23, “Jesus said unto him, "'If you can believe, all things are possible to them that believe.'” The CREATOR through the Anointed WORD stated "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE to them that BELIEVES." …
DO you believe that "ALL [GODLY] THINGS are POSSIBLE to those who believe?" Yes or NO?
The answer is "YES" ONLY when "ALL things are become NEW, WITH ALL THINGS ARE OF GOD!"
8. Do you believe that GOD is telling the TRUTH here in this verse, when HE said, "ALL [GODLY] THINGS are possible to believers?" YES or NO?
Then, IF the answer is YES, than it is POSSIBLE for someone to believe
that "ALL [GODLY]
THINGS are possible to a BELIEVER!" Right?
YES or NO?
the answer is NO, to "ARE ALL [GODLY] THINGS
possible to those who believe?"
Than, the reason is that you are still an UNbeliever, IF "ALL [GODLY] things" are NOT possible to you! Do you do know what "ALL THINGS" include, Only GODLY spirituality, do you NOT?
10. BUT on the opposite side, GOD’s side, the "believers" side… If you are "in CHRIST”…. And … you are a "NEW CREATION”….and “OLD things are passed away”…AND … “behold, ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW!”… And … "AND ALL THINGS ARE OF GOD"… AND … "ALL THINGS are possible to those who BELIEVE!" Than you are a R-E-A-L BELIEVER you are made in the "IMAGE of GOD," [not a some little false god, but the mental and moral attributes of the DIVINE MIND of GOD."] Did you happen to understand the WORDS, "and ALL THINGS ARE OF GOD?" Is that your present perfect situation? Yes or NO?
That means "NOW!" . . . . . NOT LATER, "down the road," after the next religious meeting, or seminar or retreat. BUT NOW! Walk ye in that WAY!
As HE Created you … than you should believe you are as perfect as the PERFECT WORD is perfect … unless... HE did NOT Create you, and you are NOT yet “made in HIS image.”
Are you made in the "IMAGE" of the Perfect CREATOR?" Yes or NO? . . . . . . . Or is your creator, the imperfect one, the "one thrown out of heaven," the "Fallen" one? Yes or NO?
Please allow the following scripture to examine the word “saved,” as "we" only examine by the WORD, WHO IS LORD!
1. "The Word knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust [ungodly] unto the day of judgment to be punished." 2Pet. 2 : 9 So do you GO INTO temptation, or are you "godly?"
Are you DELIVERED, or you still ungodly? Yes... or ....NO?
According to those WORDS of WISDOM, "the godly," patterned after or "HIS image," (likeness) thereof, or those of wholly contemplation are "DELIVERED OUT of temptations" when temptations come!
lovers of SIN, and the "fallen human nature, pretend to resist but give
in to their own desires to do "their" own "fallen will!" Temptations
come, but the WORD sets the HIGH STANDARD, and the choice of the
"HIGHWAY" (opposed to the low
ways,) is chosen and it is the WORD that
DELIVERED, not any ability of the created!
NOW.... How could you be a real example of a REAL "Christian," [CHRIST
like soul] if you still GO INTO TEMPTATION, and you still in sin?....
WARNING: in Matt. 18: 6-9, "But
anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in ME to sin, it
would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their
neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such
things may come, but woe to all through whom sin comes through!"
"If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off
and throw it away. It is better for you to enter eternal life maimed or
crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into the
eternal fire." 9.
"And if your eye [perception] causes
you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to
enter into eternal life with one
eye [single perception] than to have two eyes [dual
and be thrown into the eternal fires of hell." [ORIGINAL Greek to
you pass that EXAMINATION, TOTALLY, wholly, perfectly according to the
PERFECT WORDS of GOD, and are you really HIS NEW RESTORED Creation,
approved, pleasing, and acceptable as
HIS Creation, or you still your "own" creation, that of the 'flawed
fallen carnal human nature?"
The WORD SAID ...."They that are unholy, let them be unholy still, and they which are filthy, let them be filthy still, and they that is righteous, let them be righteous still, and they that is holy, let them be holy still." Rev. 22: 11
According to that WORD right there, there "must" be some who are "holy, and they will be holy still".... And there some are "UNholy still!"
You "choose" to BE HOLY, or you choose to "BE DAMNED"
YOU Choose to Be-alive in the Truth or NOT not to be-alive in the TRUTH!
All it takes is a simple Choice, of the deciding "THY WILL BE DONE!" (means a WHOLLY GODLY will OTHER than
the human will or desires, wants and needs!)
than NOT Turning around and doing "YOUR" will, NEVER again!
And then DOING THAT WILL every minute of every day, FOREVER!
And than and only than will "ALL THINGS BE OF GOD...."
You choose, Heaven or HELL! [Restored wholly or flawed?]